My annual dilemma has arrived – to choose the perfect Christmas gift for my fastidious friends and family. I try to make sure that each one is luxurious, thought about in detail and, I hope, loved by the recipient. I’ve a gift-giving theory I’ll be putting to the test – it makes the process that little bit easier, and fun!
Join our email listFor special offers and private sales SUBSCRIBE
- Fashion round-up: New boutiques, insider news and the Easter bank holiday weekend
- The ‘Kate Effect’ strikes again!
- London Marathon 2014
- Fashion round-up: Competitions, Brazilian guests and extra savings!
- Create your own floral arrangement
- Fashion round-up: Bloggers, designers and new openings
- The Very Simon G talks florals and fashion for #ChicGoesWild!
- Louise Kennedy Q&A
- Fashion round-up: New openings, instagram takeovers, designer drop-ins and plenty more…
- Scarves, the essential spring accessory
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Mother’s Day
- Susie Bubble in Kildare Village
- Fashion round-up: Chic Goes Wild!, Village news and industry updates
- Mark Colle and Axelle Red in Maasmechelen Village for ‘Chic Goes Wild!’