Fashion this autumn is chic, chic, chic. Combining glamour and elegance with sobriety and functional good taste, it has a sartorial style with an essence of vintage. The season speaks of simplicity and craftsmanship and the mood is subtle, timeless, quiet and confident and is all about the art of perfection. It is the new artisan.
Join our email listFor special offers and private sales SUBSCRIBE
- Fashion round-up: New boutiques, insider news and the Easter bank holiday weekend
- The ‘Kate Effect’ strikes again!
- London Marathon 2014
- Fashion round-up: Competitions, Brazilian guests and extra savings!
- Create your own floral arrangement
- Fashion round-up: Bloggers, designers and new openings
- The Very Simon G talks florals and fashion for #ChicGoesWild!
- Louise Kennedy Q&A
- Fashion round-up: New openings, instagram takeovers, designer drop-ins and plenty more…
- Scarves, the essential spring accessory
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Mother’s Day
- Susie Bubble in Kildare Village
- Fashion round-up: Chic Goes Wild!, Village news and industry updates
- Mark Colle and Axelle Red in Maasmechelen Village for ‘Chic Goes Wild!’